ColorsNavy Harp, Navy Finn Raccoon Colors Chart
AvailabilityNunavik Creations cannot deliver this product in the United States and European Union Unavailable in EU and USA
Shipping Time7 Days
This style of parka was the traditional style of men's parka in Nunavik. Now a days you will find this style worn by both men and women. Necessity and function were always the inspiration for traditional Inuit clothing. It is said that the pointed hood which is cut in one piece with the back of the garment, was created as a safety feature - if a hunter happened to fall through the ice, his companions could grab the point of his hood and help him out!
Makkalik in Sealskin:
- Anorak-style parka with pointed hood and fox fur trim;
- Unique element - hood and upper back yoke of garment are cut in on single piece;
- Leather piping detail on back yoke;
- Zippered opening at center front neck with interior sealskin and leather gusset for added protection from the elements;
- 12" zippered chest pocket with flap secured with velcro closure;
- 2 front slash pockets;
- Sleeve cuffs are adjustable with velcro closure;
- Quilted powderfil lining - 150 gr.;
- Natural Harp Seal with Black Fur, Navy Harp Seal with Navy Finn Raccoon Fur.
Material :Harp seal, Leather, Fox, Finn Raccoon