ColorsNatural Harp, Black Fox Colors Chart
AvailabilityNunavik Creations cannot deliver this product in the United States and European Union Unavailable in EU and USA
Shipping Time7 Days
Parka in Sealskin with inukshuk detail on front. The majestic Inukshuk which translates "in the likeness of a human". Created from stones found on the tundra, the Inukshuk is used by the Inuit for communication and survival. They may indicate directions, migration routes or simply be erected as a place of respect or memorial for a beloved person.
- ¾ length parka with fur trimmed hood;
- Inukshuk inlay in sealskin on upper left front;
- 2 zippered pockets with flap and velcro closure;
- Sealskin flap covers zipper for extra warmth and secures with velcro closures;
- Two Interior breast zippered pockets;
- Interior leather facings;
- Quilted powderfil lining - 150 gr.;
- Natural Harp Seal with Black Fur, Black Harp Seal with Silver Fur and Creole Harp Seal with Natural Finn Raccoon Fur.