ColorsSilver Fox, Black Harp Colors Chart
AvailabilityNunavik Creations cannot deliver this product in the United States and European Union Unavailable in EU and USA
Shipping Time7 Days
Parka with contrast inukshuk on back. The majestic Inukshuk which translates "in thelikeness of a human". Created from stones found on the tundra, the Inukshuk is used by the Inuit for communication and survival. They may indicate directions, migration routes or simply be erected as a place of respect or memorial for a beloved person.
- Sealskin bomber-style parka with fur hood trim;
- Stylized Inukshuk inlay in sealskin on back;
- Front pockets with sealskin welt opening;
- Elastic waist and cuffs in leather;
- Interior pocket in lining;
- Quilted powderfil lining - 150 gr.;
- Black Harp Seal with Silver Fur and Creole Harp Seal with Natural Finn Raccoon.
Material :Harp seal, Leather, Fox, Finn Raccoon