ColorsCreole Harp Colors Chart
AvailabilityNunavik Creations cannot deliver this product in the United States and European Union Unavailable in EU and USA
Shipping Time7 Days
The traditional kamik consists of three separate pieces of footwear worn as one. The kamik being the outer shell, an inter slipper made from wool (pinirait) to add an additional layer of warmth and the duffles (alirtiik). The top of the alirtiik is finished with colorful yarn embroideries.
It is the alirtiik that inspired our "Kanaak" legwarmer.
- Plain sealskin legwarmers with hand-embroidered wool cuff;
- Leather drawstring casing with hand-braided cording and fox fur pompoms;
- Separating zipper at the back;
- Colors available: Natural Ringed Seal; Black Harp Seal; Red Harp Seal; Creole Harp Seal; Image shown- Natural Harp Seal - not available
- 100% wool cuff with acrylic/wool yarn embroidery;
- Kasha Lining;
- SKU# - 04-LEG