ColorsClaret Colors Chart
Shipping Time7 Days
In the nassaq we see the colorful and intricate patterns found in Inuit clothing.
- Tightly hand crocheted;
- Large pompom adds extra bulk inside the hood to prevent the hood from moving;
- Wide double band around the head for extra warmth;
- Earflaps with braided cord;
- Colors Available: Crantini, Tea Green, Rich Grey, Grey Heather, New Lilac and Frond;
- Traditonal contrast design;
- 75% Acrylic/25% Wool Blend.
All our nassaqs are crocheted by independent Nunavik artisans – therefore there may be variations in the color of the designs and in design pattern. Please note when selecting size that this hat should have a snug fit and as these hats are tightly crocheted, they do not have much elasticity.